Monday, July 9, 2012

Addicted to Dieting?

I've been dieting all my life. Seriously, for as long as I can remember, except for a few months off here and there, I've dieted in one form or another. It got me thinking about how many diets I've tried, so I found a list of all diets. Here are the ones I've tried (many of which I did multiple times). Even reading through the list was hard. Every time I came across one I hadn't tried I was tempted to read on about how it was done and give it a try. Could I be addicted to dieting? Even now I'm tempted to go back and try some again.



100 Calorie Diet
1200 Calorie Diet
1500 Calorie Diet
20/20 Diet
21 Pounds in 21 Days
3 Apple a Day Diet
3 Day Diet
3 Hour Diet
4 Day Diet
5 Day Miracle Diet
6 Week Body Makeover
7 Day Diet
18 Pounds in 4 Days
80 10 10 Diet
Apple Cider Vinegar Diet
Atkins Diet
Banana Diet
Biggest Loser Club
Body Detoxifying Diet
Body for Life
Cabbage Soup Diet
California Shake Diet
Calorie Restriction
Cambridge Diet
Carbohydrate Addicts
Chocolate Diet
Cookie Diet
Core Balance Diet
Curves Diet
DASH Diet
Doctor's Orders
Duke Diet
Eat This, Not That
eDiets
Elimination Diets
Fast Food Diet
Fat Flush Diet
Fat Smash Diet
Food Guide Pyramid - MyPyramid (2005)
French Women Don't Get Fat
Frozen Food Diets
Fruit Flush
Gluten-Free Diet
Glycemic Index Diets
Grapefruit Diet
High Protein Diets
Hollywood Diet
Jenny Craig
Jillian Michaels
Juice Diet
Kimkins Diet
LA Weight Loss
Lactose Interolance
Lemonade Diet
Liquid Diets
Low Carb Diets
Low Fat Diets
Mayo Clinic Diet (fad)
Medifast
Mediterranean Diet
No S Diet
No White Foods Diet
NutriSystem
Oatmeal Diet
Peanut Butter Diet
Raw Food Diet
Rice Diet
Richard Simmons
Scarsdale Diet
Slim Fast
Sonoma Diet
South Beach Diet
SparkPeople
Special K Diet
Subway Diet
Sugar Busters
Suzanne Somers Diet
Volumetrics
Weight Watchers
Zone Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment