Thursday, July 12, 2012

Who Am I?

Who am I?  What gives me the right to talk about eating disorders and dieting? 

Dieting:  Well, I've been dieting my whole life.  Okay, not a complete truth, I think my first diet was about age 7.  So, almost my whole life.  That covers my experience in dieting, see my previous post about all the diets I've tried.

Eating Disorders:  I've been in therapy the last 2 years for eating disorders.  I was diagnosed in 2009 with Compulsive Overeating, Binge-Eating Disorder and Bulimia.  Not a fun combination.  I  sometimes almost wish I had Anorexia so I wouldn't eat, but it's just a different form of what I already have.  It just bites the big one that thin people are accepted by society, but those packing extra pounds are scorned and though to be lazy, stupid and ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment