Friday, July 13, 2012

Today

Today I choose to love myself regardless of what others think of me. When words hurt I will remember they can only hurt me if I allow them to.  I will be strong, make better choices and live for myself! I want to feel good about me, not what others want but for what I want. I will show the world who I am not what others perceive me to be. I choose to see myself asIi see the beauty in others and forgive myself for mistakes, pain, truths, and putting myself last. I will no longer let others, mirrors or myself make me feel as though I'm not good enough. My beauty is my own and nobody else can or will ever be me! My love, heart and friendship can only be changed, or given by my choice not others. From this day forward I will realize, know, accept, believe and follow my dreams for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment